community

What an a-meow-zing start to June it has been for suzysuz53, a lady who won a jackpot worth £23K on her birthday.

Suzysuz53 from Lancashire is a fan of Ted Jackpot King slot, based on the movie about a foul-mouthed bear. ‘’I love that game Ted …I have watched the film and loved it.’’ New to Kitty Bingo this year, this slot boasts 6 game modifiers, 5 bonus features and jackpot levels!

Having triggered the Jackpot Bonus Spins with just £1, suzysuz53 then activated the Regal Pot which totalled a clawsome £23,011.

Our lucky winner never thought her birthday would be so astonishing. ‘’It was like a dream, I was so excited, and I had a wonderful birthday,’’ she said after her win. And she was quick to share her jackpot, ‘’I treated my family, my mum, daughters, and grandchildren gave them some of my winnings.’’

It’s fair to say suzysuz53 was truly thrilled with her big win. ‘’ Thank you so much, I still feel like I am dreaming ... I always thought winning something like this never happens to me, thank you so much. I am so happy.’’

Want to get your hands on a Jackpot? Kitty Bingo has a Jackpot King collection waiting to be explored! You will find top jackpot games such as The Goonies, Wish Upon a Jackpot King, Paws of Fury, Gold Frenzy, and Irish Riches Megaways to name but a few!

Kitty Bingo