Not Registered yet?Join Now
THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED. FOR EXISTING OFFERS PLEASE CLICK HERE - PROMOTIONS
Enjoy the splendour of our brand new Cirque du Soleil slot, and win a grand-prize trip to see their latest touring show in a European city of your choice! You’ve got ringside seats for Cirque Du Soleil™ Kooza slot, brand new to KittyBingo.com!
Cheer on acrobats, jugglers and clowns as they deliver your wins with skill in this 40-line slot, and enjoy features like Free Games, a Bonus Wheel, a Pick Bonus and more. Just like the performers, this game allows you to gracefully twist and turn your gameplay from landscape to portrait mode with ease – giving you all the flexibility to play wherever, whenever and however you’d like!
Join in the show and WIN!
Celebrate the launch of this very special game by entering our prize draw:
The grand prizes are 10 x trips for two to see Amaluna – a touring show by Cirque du Soleil – in the city of your choice: Rome, Vienna or London. Plus, there’s a whole troupe of cash prizes for runners up too!
|Grand prize winners receive a Trip for two (2) people to see the show Cirque Du Soleil Amaluna in their choice of Rome, Vienna or London. The winners may select a cash alternative capped at £2,000.||10 Winners|
|Second place prize winners each receive £100 cash||20 Winners|
|Third place prize winners each receive £50 cash||50 Winners|
|Fourth place prize winners each receive £20 cash||100 Winners|
|Fifth place prize winners each receive £10 cash||350 Winners|
2. Any attempts to manipulate or abuse this or any other promotion will not be tolerated and will lead to immediate exclusion from this and future Kitty Bingo promotions.
3. Any accounts that are identified to be linked to an account already claiming this promotion will not be eligible and any bonuses credited to both accounts will be withdrawn.
4. Kitty Bingo and the Game Provider reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.
5. The promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
6. Offer applies to players who are over 18 years of age only.
7. Gamble responsibly. For more information visit www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone 0808 8020 133
Full Terms & Conditions Cirque Showdown 2016 Prize Draw PLAYER TERMS & CONDITIONS IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ.
These player Terms & Conditions form the legal basis upon which you are entered for the above promotion. Please read them carefully and if necessary ask for further information from your relevant Participating Operator.
GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY - DON'T LET THE GAME PLAY YOU. If you have any concerns about your gambling please contact your relevant Participating Operator responsible gambling help facility or www.gambleaware.co.uk or telephone 0808 8020 133
1. What terms in capital letters mean. In these Terms and Conditions the following terms with capital letters mean as follows:"The Draw” means the free prize draw that comprises this Promotion. Subject to the other provisions of these Terms & Conditions, The Draw is outlined in Section 12 below. Players should note that individual Participating Operators may well promote or advertise The Draw using different promotional names from time-to-time, but all such promotions should provide a link to these Terms & Conditions. The Draw will take place on 12 December 2016. "The Promotion" means the overall Cirque Showdown 2016 Prize Draw promotion as described in these Terms & Conditions, subject to any cancellation of any part of the Promotion by the Game Provider. "Game Provider" or “SGG” is Scientific Games (Gibraltar), Inc.; "The Promotional Period" is 00.01 on the 1 December 2016 until at 23:59 on the 7 December 2016 (all references to time quoted in GMT) subject to any alteration of any part of the Promotion by the Game Provider."Participating Operator(s)" refers to operators of gambling websites who have licensed electronic games from SGG or its affiliates and who choose to take part in the Promotion by offering their players the chance to play the Featured Games on their websites or mobile properties. Reference to “relevant Participating Operator” is deemed to be such Participating Operator with which the player has an account and has entered the Promotion. Each Player will contract with his or her relevant Participating Operator. "Featured Games" means the SGG game Cirque Du Soleil Kooza (mobile and online) which forms part of the Promotion and by playing this game in accordance with these Terms and Conditions a player receives a free entry into The Draw. "Terms and Conditions" means these player terms and conditions and 'Section' refers to the sections of these Terms & Conditions as numbered below."Working Days" means days when banks in the City of London are generally open for business and not including weekends or public holidays in the UK.2. Eligibility & Self-Excluded Players. UNDERAGE GAMBLING IS AN OFFENCE. The Promotion is open to players of Participating Operators who are of legal age to gamble in their countries of residence and who earn entries to The Draw according to the criteria set out in Section 7 below by playing the Featured Game as offered by Participating Operators. Players who are self-excluded are not eligible to enter the Promotion and will be disqualified if they enter the Promotion. Where a player self-excludes during the course of the Promotion and wins a prize, that player will be disqualified and a replacement winner selected. No prizes of any sort will be paid to self-excluded players at any time, even if they terminate their self-exclusion.
3. Exclusions. Employees of the Game Provider, Participating Operators, their group companies, their families and agents, anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion and self-excluded and under age persons may not enter the Promotion and risk disqualification if they do. Proof of eligibility and identity must be provided on request and prior to any person receiving any prize.
4. Promotional Period. Subject to any cancellation by the Game Provider or any extension, the Promotion runs from 00.01 on 1 December 2016 and ends at 23:59 on 7 December 2016 ( GMT) (the "Promotional Period").
5. Game Availability, Cancellations on Jackpot Win. The Featured Game associated with The Draw is Cirque du Soleil Kooza, but neither the Game Provider nor any Participating Operator undertakes, warrants or guarantees that the Featured Game will be available either at all or at all times on any particular website. Further, Participating Operators may join the Promotion (or allow no further entries to the Promotion) during the Promotional Period, with the effect that players of the Featured Game as made available by those Participating Operators may lose any entitlement to be entered into The Draw if their relevant Participating Operator ceases to participate in the Promotion. For the avoidance of doubt, if a player of a relevant Participating Operator has been entered into The Draw (by virtue of such player playing the Featured Game in accordance with these Terms and Conditions) and subsequently the relevant Participating Operator chooses to allow no further entries to the Promotion, such player will still be eligible to win the prizes.
6. Multiple Websites. Subject to any early termination or cancellation by the Game Provider as referred to above, the Promotion will be conducted across multiple gambling websites and mobile properties run by different Participating Operators and therefore winners may be selected across multiple sites.
7. Entering The Draw: No payment is required for entry into the Promotion and no payment is required to enter into The Draw. To win a free entry for The Draw a player must stake the following amounts on the Featured Game on the website of a single Participating Operator (where amounts are staked in currencies other than 'STG or 'EUR, the relevant Participating Operator will determine the relevant conversion rate for the purposes of deciding on a player's eligibility to be entered). For the avoidance of doubt, splitting the required qualifying wager amounts across the websites of two (2) or more different Participating Operators will not entitle a player to any free entries to The Draw: each qualifying wager as referred to below must be staked in its entirety on the website of a single Participating Operator in order to earn the free entries:Qualifying WagersA player's initial, first cumulative wager of £10 GBP* across the Featured Game on the website of a single Participating Operator during the Promotional Period will automatically earn that player one (1) free entry into The Draw. In addition, players will gain one (1) additional entry into The Draw for each subsequent cumulative £10 GBP* wagered across the Featured Game during the Promotional Period. This amount is based on cumulative wagers during the Promotional Period. For example, a player who wagers £20 GBP* on the Featured Game within the Promotional Period would receive two (2) free entries into The Draw. *or the equivalent amount in other currencies as determined by the Participating Operator8. Entries. Entries are made automatically and the number of entries into The Draw is determined by the amounts wagered on the relevant Featured Game by each eligible player as described above, with no upper limit on the number of entries.
9. Winner Selection & Notification. The winners will be selected randomly from all valid entries in The Draw. The Draw will be conducted by PromoVeritas Limited, an independent promotional verification service, and winners will be notified of their having won a prize within five (5) Working Days of The Draw, by email or telephone.
10. Number of Prizes. Players may win more than one (1) prize: winning is based on the number and success of entries and is not limited on a per-person or per-player account basis.
11. The Prizes. There will be a total of ten (10) grand prize trips for two to see Cirque Du Soleil’s Amaluna in the winners’ choice of Rome, Vienna or London as set out in Section 12 below. The total cash prize fund for the Promotion is £10,000 and is split as set out in Section 12 below. Under no circumstances will the Game Provider or Participating Operators pay out more than this aggregate total prize fund. In the event payment is made in a currency other than pounds sterling, such payment will be converted at a ratio of 1:1 (e.g. £1 would be converted to €1). The Grand Prize packages include:a. Two (2) best available tickets for Cirque Due Soleil Amaluna in the chosen location, pending venue availability for selected dates. i. Rome Venue: Viale di Tor di Quintoii. Vienna Venue: Neu Marxiii. London Venue: Royal Albert Hallb. Two (2) night stay at a four star or higher property in the chosen location, sharing a double/twin room, pending availability for selected dates.c. The trip must be taken between the dates listed below dependent on location chosen and booked 14 days before the desired date of travel;i. Rome: 29 April 2017 to 11 June 2017ii. Vienna: 9 March 2017 to 17 April 2017iii. London: 12 January 2017 to 25 February 20173d. The Prize includes round trip economy flights from the winners’ nearest international airport;e. Airline seats are subject to availability;f. The winner and guest must travel together in both directions;g. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip;h. The winner and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage;i. Once flight tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown. No alternatives are available and name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted;j. Flight extras are not included in the prize (flight extras include, but are not limited to, onboard meals and drinks);k. If a flight or hotel booking is cancelled by the winner, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided;l. The winner and their guest will require a passport valid for at least six (6) months on date of travel. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winner and their guest;m. Guests below the age of eighteen (18) must provide written parental consent to travel unless accompanied by a parent or guardian; andn. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include return transfers from the nearest international airport to the winner’s home, food and beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.o. The prize is not transferablep. The winner may select a cash alternative capped at £2,000
12. The Draw. Subject to the Game Provider’s right to reschedule, change or cancel any element of the Promotion, including The Draw, or the Promotion as a whole, which it may do in its absolute discretion, and to the right of relevant Participating Operators to rename or rebrand The Draw, the Participating Operators intends to conduct The Draw as follows SUBJECT ALWAYS to the availability of the relevant Featured Game on the websites of Participating Operators.Name of Promotion Promotional Period Qualifying Games Prize* Winners The DrawCirque Showdown 2016 Prize Draw 1st December 2016 to 7th December 2016 Cirque Du Soleil Kooza™ Grand prize winners receive a Trip for two (2) people to see the show Cirque Du Soleil Amaluna in their choice of Rome, Vienna or London. The winners may select a cash alternative capped at £2,000. 10 Winners
12 December 2016 Second place prize winners each receive £100 cash 20 Winners Third place prize winners each receive £50 cash 50 Winners Fourth place prize winners each receive £20 cash 100 winners Fifth place prize winners each receive £10 cash 350 winners
13. Prize. Winners will be provided with the prizes by the relevant Participating Operator as follows:
• The relevant Participating Operator will contact you directly if you are one of the cash prize winners;• Any cash winnings will be paid directly into your account with the relevant Participating Operator;
14. Alternative Prizes. The grand prize winners may select a cash alternative capped at £2,000. There is no alternative to any cash prize offered in whole or part and withdrawal of prize payments from players’ registered accounts can only be made in accordance with the general terms and conditions of the relevant Participating Operator.
15. Disputes, etc. In the event that a winner’s account is subject to any dispute between the winner and the relevant Participating Operator at the time of the award of the prize, the relevant Participating Operator reserves the right to retain the prizes temporarily or permanently. Otherwise, the determination of the Game Provider shall be final in the case of any dispute or disagreement in relation to these Terms & Conditions and any aspect of the Promotion.
16. Disqualification. In the event that a winners’ account has been closed (by the player or the relevant Participating Operator) prior to the award of the prize, the entries associated with that account will be null and void and a redraw will take place. Self-excluded persons are automatically disqualified from the Promotion at the time of their self-exclusion and no self-excluded person will be paid any prize at any time. In the event a Self-excluded account is drawn for a prize, a redraw will take place.
17. Ineligibility. In the event that a winner is deemed to be ineligible (for example found to be under age, or invalid ID or verification), the relevant Participating Operator reserves the right to withhold payment of the prize and if it considers it reasonable, to award the prize to an alternative player. Proof of age and eligibility may be required from winners.
18. Exclusions of Liability.• Neither the Game Provider nor any Participating Operator will be liable to any person, including any player who has entered The Draw or any winner of any prize, for any matter relating to the Promotion including for breach of these Terms & Conditions however occasioned, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
• As a separate exclusion of liability, neither the Game Provider nor any Participating Operator will be liable to any person for any lost opportunity or chance to win a prize.
• Neither the Game Provider nor the Participating Operators warrant that any particular Featured Game will be available on any Participating Operator’s website, either at all or at the time a player wishes to play the games, including by reason of outages due to technical or connectivity issues or suspension for support and maintenance.
19. Data Protection. The Participating Operators will use the personal information of players to the Promotion for the purpose of administering the Promotion and matters reasonably ancillary thereto including publicity. It is a condition of any winner receiving any prize that the relevant Participating Operator shall have the right to use the surname, initials and county/state and country of residence of each winner for publication of those details as the winner of a prize. The Participating Operators may also retain and use the personal information of winners to comply with their legal and regulatory obligations. The Participating Operator shall comply with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and the personal information of players to the Promotion will be treated by Participating Operators in accordance with their privacy policies. For details of the privacy policies of Participating Operators players should consult the websites of the Participating Operators.
20. Publicity. Winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to the Promotion.
21. Discretion of the Game Provider. The Game Provider’s decision in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Game Provider shall have the right to amend, alter and change the Promotion at its discretion, or to terminate the Promotion in whole or in part and to amend these Terms & Conditions. In any such event, the Participating Operators will post an appropriate modification to these Terms & Conditions on this web page: players should therefore check this web page frequently and ensure that they are familiar with the latest version of these Terms & Conditions.
22. Website Terms & Conditions. By participating in the Promotion all players will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Any person who does not agree to these Terms & Conditions should notify the relevant Participating Operator to stop his or her name being entered into the Promotion and should not accept any prize.
23. Names of Winners. For the name and region of winners please write to the relevant Participating Operator using the contact details below within thirty (30) days of the closing date of the Promotion.(Kitty Bingo, Inchalla, Le Val, Alderney, Channel Islands GY9 3UL.)24. Jurisdiction. The Promotion will be governed by the law of England and Wales and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts
Double your dough and play pawsome games with your second deposit booster
Pounce on a £50 bonus + a guaranteed win scratch on your 3rd deposit
Enter a new week with a cat scratching 10% Bonusback!
We need you to verify your account. Select 'Continue' to be taken to a secure area where you can quickly and safely upload your documents.
I will do it later
As part of our responsible gaming procedures we have noticed that you have exceeded on of our safer gambling markers in that your recent deposit trends exceed those that exist historically on your account. We wanted to confirm with you that you are comfortable and can afford the current levels of spending and that you are aware of the Safer gambling tools available to you:
Adjust my deposit limit
About my gaming activity
Continue and play
For more information visit Responsible Gaming.
As a responsible gaming site, Kitty Bingo would like to ensure you are happy with your current level of gaming activity. We're here to help you with any concerns or questions you may have about your gameplay. Therefore, please select one of the following options:
Adjust my deposit limit
About my gaming activity
Continue and play
For more information visit Responsible Gaming.
I would like to receive fantastic offers and news from Aspers Online and brands within the Daub Group by:
You can change your preferences at any time in the 'personal details' section of "My Account"
Not right now
Great. Let’s set a session reminder.
You can change your session reminder again later by going to your account page.